So You Think You Can Dance Tour Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in New York State, and become a member of the FOX68 Text Club (further details are described below).
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WSYT and WNYS (collectively the “Station”), AEG Live, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text “FOX68” to the short code “91217”. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, entrants are automatically entered into the FOX68 Text Club, and will receive up to one (1) message and/or offer per week. Existing members of the FOX68 Text Club are automatically entered into the contest as long as they remain a member through August 31, 2012.
(c) The contest starts on August 24, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59pm EDT on August 31, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(d) On September 4, 2012, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid FOX68 Text Club members on record as of 11:59pm. EDT on August 31, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are incorrect, invalid, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. The Grand Prize Winner selected will receive two (2) tickets and a meet & greet to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour Show at the Landmark Theatre, held on November 18, 2012 at 7:30pm EDT, valued at $105.00. The value of the meet and greet cannot be determined. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received by September 10, 2012 at noon EDT, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified by September 10, 2012 at noon EDT, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among remaining valid registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per cell phone account holder. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration, as well as send you future promotional material through texting until the account holder opts out.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1000 James Street Syracuse, NY 13203 and on the Station’s website at www.foxsyracuse.com, and www.my43.tv
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WSYT/WNYS, 1000 James Street, Syracuse NY 13203 by September 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, and AEG Live, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
12:30p - Three Amigos!
2:30p - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
5:00p - Wild Hogs
7:00p - The Cleveland Show
8:00p - The Simpsons
9:00p - Family Guy