WHEEL OF FORTUNE IN NEW YORK CITY CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrant must be a U.S. resident who is 18 years of age or older, resides in the WSYT / WNYS viewing area, and is an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WSYT and WNYS (collectively the "Station”), Upstate University Hospital, Califon Productions, Inc., Sony Pictures Television Inc., CBS Television Distribution, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per URL address or household per day. Wheel of Fortune airs at 7pm on WSYT (Monday through Saturday).
2. Monday through Saturday between March 1, 2013 and March 11, 2013, watch Wheel of Fortune at 7PM on WSYT Channel 68, and note the solution to the “Bonus Round”. Then to enter, visit FOX68’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxsyracuse and click on the “Enter Our Contests” tab. See the “Wheel of Fortune in NYC ” content features. Click the “Like” button and then click on the “FOX68 Contest” link which will lead you to the online contest entry page at www.foxsyracuse.com/contests. Complete the online entry form with the correct phrase from the Wheel of Fortune “Bonus Round”, along with your name, address, phone, e-mail address and birth date. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on March 1, 2013 at 5 p.m. EST and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT, on March 11, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT each Monday through Saturday during the Contest Period to qualify for the drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, or cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. One (1) Winner will be selected by random drawing from among correct and valid entries on March 12, 2013.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) Winner will receive a $600 pre-paid credit card and two tickets to a taping of Wheel of Fortune at the Theatre of Madison Square Garden in New York City on March 16, 2013 at 7:30p.m. The value of the tickets to the taping of Wheel of Fortune cannot be determined. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the taping is canceled or postponed. The prize does not include any airfare, meals, transportation, hotel accommodations, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, or any other expenses.
2. Winner will be notified by phone on or about March 12, 2013. Before claiming prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. No one under age 18 will be able to claim a prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 business days, or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will not be chosen. In such event, the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Properties, LLC , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Properties, LLC , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1000 James Street Syracuse, NY 13203 and on the Station’s website at www.foxsyracuse.com, and www.my43.tv
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WSYT/WNYS, 1000 James Street, Syracuse NY 13203 by April 5, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, Upstate University Hospital, Califon Productions, Inc., Sony Pictures Television Inc., CBS Television Distribution, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
5:00p - Family Feud
5:30p - Family Feud
6:00p - Judge Judy
6:30p - Judge Judy
7:00p - Wheel of Fortune
7:30p - Jeopardy!
8:00p - Bones
9:00p - Brain Games: Blow Your Mind